Signs.

Oh yes, my children. Even in the sanctuary of the cozy
mom-n-pop coffee shoppe I found myself in this past weekend, there are creeping signs of The End to Come. Gaze now at our peril:


Imagine, if you will, the tiny little immigrant woman, stitching day into night and night into day, on tiny little down coats for bears. How does she not kill herself, how does she look into her own eyes!?!?!?!? Well ... I guess if my family got free soy no-whip lattes every hour on the hour, even I could be a whore for the Bad Guy.

Onward. Astute Armageddon-spotter Lee Ann sent me these two items.

Bears going postal has been seen before, albeit not quite so alluringly shrink-wrapped. But this next bit ....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wait, let me catch my breath.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the blue hell is that thing?!? A doll, baby bear thing. You know I love dolls, right? I mean ... I just ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm having involuntary spasms and urine leakage. I gotta go cry somewhere.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my fucking head.

I may never recover from that, you know.

Butchie said...

This is an excellent blog. You have deep rooted issues. I like that.

Butchie said...

Wow. I see that the Osmonds frighten you as well. This is awesome! I met Marie Osmond a few weeks ago. Nice lady.

jiggs said...

terrible. It makes me sick. I'm just vomitted in my mouth. Also, good TBDOA spotting, lee ann.

Anonymous said...

in the woods i am afraid of bears
they eat my meat, my stuff and underwears

Lee Ann said...

I just don't know whether to laugh or cry....UGH...speechless!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I'm not gonna sleep tonite. I shuddent be heer. I'm not gonna sleep.

Lisa said...

This made me laugh so hard. This is so bloody weird and awkward and SCARY!!!!! LOL! Thank you for this. And you're right, dear sweet baby Jesus, waht is that? who the hell came UP WITH THAT!!!!