"Please stick something in my giant orifice!"
--overheard in trinket shop at I-95 rest area


Now here's something new. I believe these TBDOA-like freaks are meant to hold something, like maybe a water bottle or a fifth of Jim Beam. There is a head and somewhat of a body, and then a huge tube of flesh that is elasticized. I am holding the orifices open to show you on the smaller ones, which maybe hold baby bottles or a camera. I don't know. I don't know from mutants!
It's like a tracheotomy. The thing has a stoma with a bottle sticking out of it! When he/she talks, it sounds like a robot.


By the way, taking pictures of cheap-ass merchandise at a State of Massachusetts DOT rest area is a really good way to get yelled at by a giant, uniform-clad lesbian (probably) with a nightstick and lots of keys.

3 comments:

Tits McGee said...

Not. Okay.

The lesbians in my town are very nice.

Hint, hint.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

OMG they gutted them! They gutted them! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Spock said...

Were you on Highway 90? I think I was accosted by the same lesbian!